Thursday, March 18, 2010

The Renegade Get-Up by Joe Hashey


I have been following and have always been impressed by Joe Hashey of Synergy Athletics. He is a known author and contributor of various strength training methods. Recently, he shared one of his core strength movements from his book, Bull Strength Manual. The movement he featured was the Renegade Get-Up. I would describe it as a hybrid movement of a T-push up, windmill, and Turkish Get-Up. I tried it and was instantly convinced that I had to add this to my training.

I urge you to click this link to his Synergy Athletics website and find out How To Do Renegade Get-Ups. For information about his Bull Strength Manual, click here.



Thanks,
Ron


TRAIN * COMPETE * WIN

2 comments:

  1. Ron,

    Thanks for the shout out on my post! I greatly appreciate you sharing the exercise, it all helps when it comes to spreading the good word of quality training!

    Thanks Rob,

    Joe

    ReplyDelete
  2. No problem, Joe! Keep on doing what you're doing! You offer great advice and products!

    Thanks,
    Ron

    ReplyDelete

High Performance Fitness Resources