Friday, October 30, 2009

An Absolute Master of Bodyweight Training

Several years ago, I was introduced to the book, "The Naked Warrior" by Pavel Tsatsouline. I never thought much of the importance of bodyweight training. I thought it was waste of time. I was a so-called musclehead and believed that throwing around barbells and dumbbells were the only ways to go. "Guess who was the real 'dumbbell'"!! I never saw a lower body movement quite like the "pistol" before. WOW! That will challenge you physically and mentally. "The Naked Warrior" made me a HUGE believer in bodyweight training! I was eventually able to conquer the "pistol" and the "one-armed pushup".

If you're interested in this ULTIMATE book, "The Naked Warrior", check it out as well as other ULTIMATE resources on my Amazon book list at the left side of the screen.

I leave you with this. Check out the clip below of Pavel at his best!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ef5O8AWnTTg

BREAKTHROUGH AND CONQUER!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

High Performance Fitness Resources